Email your listing for Transitions to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to: Navy Supply Corps Foundation, 3651 Mars Hill Road, Suite 200B, Watkinsville, GA 30677.
Posted June 20, 2018
Small business in the DC area seeks to hire a PMP with 10 years experience that knows Agile. Looking to hire ASAP.
Work is in DC.
Anyone interested can contact me via email or cell below. Thanks!
Posted June 20, 2018
Cowan & Associates, Inc. (C&A) has an immediate requirement for a Business Process Specialist (Lean Six Sigma and/or PMP) to support a Pentagon Headquarters-level organization [Joint Staff Information Management Division (JS IMD)].
See job description here.
Posted June 20, 2018
Program Analyst – OPNAV N953
Cowan & Associates, Inc., a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB), has a position for a Secret-cleared Program Analyst to provide support in: (1) POM Assessment, (2) Action Officer/Requirements Officer (AO/RO) Support, & (3) Program & Quantitative Analyst Support, full-time, on-site at the Pentagon.
See job description here.
Posted June 20, 2018
See position description here.
Posted: June 19, 2018
Business Developer Needed – Part-time
My client is a veteran-owned small business manufacturer of commercial food
service equipment. He has a 120-year record of successful support to government
and commercial customers. He has supplied US Navy surface and submarine fleets
for the last 75 years. He needs a retired Navy officer, O-4 or O-5, with food service
background. Candidate would identify and visit Navy, Coast Guard, and Merchant
Marine engineers and naval architects to facilitate specification of specific systems
perfected by my client. Position might be a consultant could start off as former and
morph into latter. Location immaterial. Travel as needed. Reports to CEO.
Must have experience with food service equipment usage aboard US Navy
Must understand Navy and shipbuilder ship design, habitability systems, and
Must be familiar with US Navy shipbuilding industry to include contractors and ship
Must be able to identify barriers to sales and develop plans to overcome same.
Posted: June 19, 2018
For info go to: https://www.goldrattconsulting.com/
Goldratt Consulting North America (GCNA) is hiring consultants, seeking military professionals. Job description below.
Consultant Job Description
Goldratt Consulting North America
Position: Consultant. Full Time. Goldratt Consulting is looking to hire former military
personnel with excellent analytical, written/verbal communication skills, and a passion for
improvement and results. We are looking for team players with strong values including
integrity, open-mindedness, and a high level of accountability for actions and results.
Most importantly, we’re looking for people who are not willing to settle for compromise
solutions, not willing to accept things the way they are, and people who are still willing
to trust in their ability to change things. People who believe in the power of ideas and
the power of challenging the best in people.
Education and Experience: Graduate in Industrial Engineering, Operations
Management, Supply Chain or Business. Few years’ experience in managing teams is a
plus. Prior knowledge / experience on Continuous Improvement projects also counts.
Job Description: The job requires application of Theory of Constraints (TOC) to
improve the performance of an organization. As a team member, the Consultant will be
• Analyze the business and operations
• Identify the constraints
• Create the right solutions to get the best out of constraints in order to get to the
next jump in performance
• Get buy-in from the key stakeholders into the solution
• Guide the organization through the solution implementation
Travel: 80%. Expect 3-5 days of travel/ week to the customer location
About Goldratt Consulting: Goldratt Consulting was founded by Dr. Eli Goldratt, with
his business novel ‘The Goal’, to help companies achieve breakthrough business
performance through the use of Theory of Constraints (TOC). TOC is a collection of
Methodologies, Thinking Tools, and Management approaches that have been developed
and refined over the last 30 years. Goldratt Consulting has worldwide presence with
clients in US, Europe, India, China, Japan, and South America. Some of the global
industry leaders working with Goldratt Consulting include: Boeing, Panasonic, Mazda,
Lufthansa, Delta, and Proctor and Gamble. Goldratt Consulting works closely with
companies implementing holistic solutions impacting top and bottom-line objectives by
improving and synchronizing critical aspects of their business. Goldratt Consulting also
continues to develop and deploy thought leading breakthroughs in our client base
establishing them as market leaders. The latest in this line of breakthrough knowledge
development is related to Product and Market Innovation.
See job description here.
Posted: June 19. 2018
PwC Public Sector has a one year project that requires boots on ground at NAS Lemoore. Task would be to help Wing Maintenance Officer plan supply support for F/A-18 E/F long term down recovery/rebuild effort. Candidate would provide line of sight for NAVSUP WSS Integrated Weapons System Team (IWST) into need on the flight line. Candidates should be local and have extensive aviation supply experience. Ideal candidate would be a former LSC, LSCS, or LSCM. Active clearance required to start. Will consider direct hires, 1099s, and sub contract relationships.
Leigh P. Ackart
PricewaterhouseCoopers PS, LLP
Posted June 11, 2018
STS is seeking a professional and reliable Administrative Assistant to perform receptionist and administrative duties at our fast paced Arlington office. This individual will manage front desk operations and provide general office support to STS staff. This position requires an individual who is committed to providing high quality customer service to both external and internal customers. Prior experience providing administrative support in government contracting is strongly preferred.
This is an entry level, full time position located at our Arlington, Virginia office. Our office is within easy walking distance to the Crystal City Metro station. Local candidates will be given priority.
The work hours are fixed at 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. This position requires the ability to maintain an excellent record of attendance/ punctuality.
POSITION ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES *
· Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
· Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
· Maintain and multiple corporate and executive Outlook calendars, logs, records and files.
· Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing employee and visitor badges.
· Provide general office administrative support to personnel as requested.
· Perform office opening and closing duties daily; ensures lobby, conference rooms, break room and other common areas are maintained in a neat, clean and organized.
· Coordinate travel arrangements and draft itineraries for both domestic and international travel.
· Track and process expenses.
· Ensure office supplies are stocked and maintain inventory levels to support staff.
· Support Human Resources as requested with employee on-boarding and benefit processing.
· Drafting, writing and editing reports, briefs, correspondence and other documents.
· Working with customers to get information, assess needs, and support the resolution of issues and concerns
· Must perform tasks in a timely manner with a strong attention to detail.
· Demonstrates commitment to providing high quality customer service.
· Coordinate schedules and meetings.
· Routinely and successfully coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Must be responsive and adaptive to new information and/or events.
· Deal calmly and effectively with stress.
· May perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM/GENERAL EXPERIENCE *
· Two years of relevant administrative experience.
· Strong customer service orientation is a must.
· Candidates with prior travel coordination in a DoD contracting environment are highly desired.
· Must be proficient in MS Office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· This position requires the ability to maintain an excellent record of attendance/ punctuality
· Verbal and written communications must be timely and demonstrate the consistent ability to presents ideas and communicate information in a clear and concise manner.
· Must be very thorough and organized when performing work and conscientious about attending to details.
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.
Posted: June 11, 2018
USmax Corporation is seeking a Program Manager to oversee the design, installation, and integration of technical security systems for government locations around the world. The program supported is the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS), Office of Security Technology (ST), Facility Security Engineering Division (FSE), Project Management Engineering Branch (PME) technical security installation services for the 285 diplomatic and consular posts around the world.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
Interim Top Secret at a minimum to start work
Posted: June 11, 2018
Agility Defense & Government Services is currently seeking talented and highly motivated people to join the team at our Alexandria Virginia office location. We specialize in complex logistics in challenging environments, recognizing the difficulties, and facing them head on while providing excellence in service to our customers. Come Join Our Team.
Information Systems & Security Manager
Pricing & Proposal Analyst
Business Development Director
For more information on our open positions visit https://www.jobs.net/jobs/agility/en-us/search/United-States/location/Virginia/, and APPLY TODAY!
Agility Defense & Government Services is the public sector arm of Agility, which has more than 500 offices in 100+countries and a network of global transportation, warehousing, and storage capabilities. We provide complete supply chain management, logistics services, and commodity services to customers around the world. CLICK HERE for more information on Agility Defense & Government Services. Agility Defense & Government Services is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer and a certified Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Company.
Vision - A new logistics leader meeting the challenges of global trade.
Mission - Facilitating trade through innovative supply chain solutions.
Values - Integrity, Personal Ownership, Teamwork, Excellence
SNTC, a veteran owned small business, is seeking a full-time Senior Analyst to support a Navy customer at the Washington Navy Yard in Washington, DC. Support includes supporting the acquisition process to address a variety of program and technical issues.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Providing expert advice with regards to government and commercial sourcing requirements of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) and the Navy and Marine Corps Acquisition Regulation Supplement (NMCARS) in the requirements phase through Combat Systems (CS) certification. Responsibilities will include:
Required Skills: At least 5 years of Government acquisition experience (contracting preferred); Experience in the DoD contract award process and administering contracts for Engineering services; Experience with FAR Part 8, 14, 15, 36 and the Brooks Act; Able to work well individually and as part of a team; Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Desired Skills: Experience leading a team and assigning workload; Experience with Combat Systems Engineering and/or Combat Systems Baseline Management (Navy Preferred; Aegis strong preference)); Strong communications skills; ability to effectively interact with senior Government personnel; DAWIA/FAC-C level II in Contracting; Experience drafting contract administration policy and procedures; Experience with Fair Opportunity procedure; and Experience with Source Selection procedures to include assisting in developing evaluation criteria, overseeing technical evaluations, facilitating consensus meetings, and drafting source selection documents.
Education: Degree in Acquisition/Procurement, Business, Engineering or related field.
Clearance: Current, active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Seeking Project Manager leading team in supporting software asset lifecycle management at the defense agency for software license agreements; develops deliverables and assists in development of new enterprise license agreements; evaluates license requirements for software contract renewals. Position is availability immediately. Requires a TS/SCI, and will need to passcounterintelligence polygraph. Attached position description applies.
Seeking junior officer or senior enlisted Electronic Warfare/C4I experience, secret clearance, to support Navy client in Washington DC. Might be ideal for transitioning junior officer.
See job posting here.
GDIT is seeking an experienced individual with a demonstrated record of performance in Electronic Warfare, C4I Systems, and ISR with additional experience in International Engagement/Security Cooperation/Security Assistance/Foreign Military Sales (FMS) who will serve as a Senior Program Analyst in support of Navy international programs and security assistance.
The Analyst will perform a variety of complex analytical and administrative contract tasks in support of the strategic linkage of Navy programs that have the potential to promote, enable and sustain global maritime partnerships through Security Cooperation.
1. Perform analysis and provide recommendations for matching Department of the Navy programs to the requirements of international partners consistent with plans and strategies generated by geographic Combatant Commanders and DoD policy and acquisition offices. The Analyst will present findings in the form of point papers, issue papers, briefings and other documentation as appropriate.
2. Develop plans and programs in support of Electronic Warfare (EW) and C4I. Apply policy and procedures associated with EW and C4I programs to policy coordination, legislative package development, disclosure policy review, and Congressional notification packages for transfer consideration in support of Navy contemplated Foreign Military Sales.
3. Interact and team with a wide network of U.S. defense agency and defense industry product and service providers, program managers, policy makers and technical and regulatory agencies to ensure that all coordinated staff actions serve the policy purposes intended and maintain good relationships with international defense partners.
4. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees.
We currently have an opening for a Company Mentor position overseeing cadet leaders in the Norwich Corps of Cadets. This is a great opportunity for a retired military person seeking to continue developing young leaders. I have attached the link to the job posting below.
CACI is hiring many background investigator jobs now in the NCR. CACI investigators conduct the interviews and background checks for security clearance investigations in support of the Office of Personnel Management’s national security mission.
These OPM jobs align well with the training, skills, values, and work ethic of veterans, military spouses and transitioning service members in your respective communities. Here are the qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, plus 0-2 years of experience
- A sense of mission in support of national security initiatives
- An impeccable work ethic, integrity, and can-do attitude
- A current driver's license, reliable personal vehicle, and willingness to travel up to a 100-mile radius daily in support of assignments
- A home office equipped with high-speed Internet (LAN line required as wireless is unauthorized)
- A personal computer compatible with Microsoft applications (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Ability to walk, type, sit, or stand for long periods of time
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, such as typing detailed reports 1-20 pages in length
- Ability to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug test
- Completion of a pre-selection process and an eight-week OPM New Investigator Training course (that includes at least three weeks in Chantilly, VA)
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a favorable SSBI
The attached flyer lists a few of the funded, open OPM jobs we are hiring for now. Here is the link to the complete list of OPM jobs: http://careers.caci.com/ListJobs/ByKeyword/opm/
From this link you will see jobs from all across the NCR, in cities such as: Arlington, VA; Chantilly, VA; Alexandria, VA; Fairfax, VA; Falls Church, VA; Wash. D.C.; and Bowie, MD.
For more information and follow-on coordination, I would like to introduce you to our CACI program representatives in your area:
James Hayner email@example.com 202-818-0340
Phillip Scott firstname.lastname@example.org (202) 813-2653
More than 36% of the CACI work force consists of veterans, military spouses and current members of the National Guard and Reserves. … Thank you for all you do for our veterans, troops and military spouses! With your help we will get even more of them hired into meaningful CACI careers!
Wanted: systems acquisition manager with a current Customs and Border Protection (CBP) background investigation public trust determination. Opportunity to lead the team in acquiring and sustaining sensor and surveillance systems to improve our nation’s border security, and provide expert advice in the preparation and review of acquisition documents.
LMI is looking for a Lead Systems Acquisition Manager to support a federal program management office (PMO) charged with planning, acquiring, and managing the operation of technology and capabilities to keep our borders safe and facilitate travel and trade.
Required Experience, Education, Certifications:
- 10 years experience managing an acquisition workforce as they support the acquisition life cycle for large, complex programs.
- Experience in major systems acquisition for DHS or DoD.
- Experience providing detailed leadership to staff involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization.
- Current CBP background investigation public trust suitability determination (believe DoD determination is acceptable).
- Certification in acquisition management from a recognized credentialing agency (e.g., Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III Contracting certification, Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM).
See job description here.
See attached opportunity for a supply chain analyst in Bethesda, MD. Good fit for a former Supply Corps junior officer or reservist.
Email address for additional information: email@example.com
Company’s career site/link to the position: https://pai-inc.com/careers/supply-chain-analyst-nswccd
Professional Analysis, Inc. (PAI) is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst. This individual will provide contractor support to the Naval Surface Warfare Center – Carderock Division (NSWCCD) OM&S, Purchase Requisition, and Plant Property & Equipment/Asset Management programs. Position is located at NSWCCD, West Bethesda, MD
Lynch Consultants, LLC is seeking outstanding Marine Corps/Navy logistics experts for career opportunities. This requires expertise in Program Management, NextLog, Technological Innovation Advocacy, Logistics Innovation Challenge, Future Capabilities Development, Project Coordination and Information Management, and Innovation Engagement Events. Some opportunities may be contingent. We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing program management advisory and assistance services to the Federal government. Our firm encourages and rewards professional development, encourages innovation, and supports our civil and military communities. We are seeking proven experts who want a career-changing opportunity. This is the moment to grow your professional capabilities and future. For more information about our firm please visit www.lynchconsultants.com. Please contact POC above or our HR specialist directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: March 26, 2018
X Corp solutions has an immediate opening for a Program Manager to support our DTRA customer in Ft. Belvoir, VA. Seeking a strong, dedicated Program Manager to support the planning, executing, and monitoring/controlling of high-visibility Cyber and Intelligence projects. The successful candidate will apply a full spectrum of project management principles and concepts, while working with internal and external customers/stakeholders on technical and analytical issues related to the customers initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS· Bachelor’s degree
· Five (5) years of experience with EIS
· Fifteen (15) years of experience
REQUIRED SKILLS· Possess TS/SCI clearance
· Subject Matter Expert of DOD tasking management tools, such as Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS)
· Staff Officer experience
· Writes, speaks and briefs senior military and civilian staff, contractor staff, and wider audience
· Works well under pressure and on the Government site
· Counsels, coaches and disciplines contractor employees when needed
· Works well in teams; manages multiple competing priorities
· Understanding of and experience with various DOD security programs (OPSEC, INFOSEC, Physical Security, Industrial Security, Personnel Security, AT/FP, and Foreign Disclosure).
· Extensive experience in Cyber Security, Counterintelligence, or Intelligence Support to Acquisition
· Working knowledge of DOD Correspondence manuals and procedures
See job description and information here.
Our ideal candidate is a retired O-5/O-6 supply OR person who has wholesale inventory management/ICP experience (the old NAVICP 041 job comes to mind). Lauren Pinson (email@example.com, 703-917-7089). Looking to fill the job ASAP.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Senior Supply Chain Operations Research Analyst
Position is on the staff of a management consulting firm located in Tysons, VA firm specializing in government operations. The Senior Supply Chain Analyst will provide consulting, management and analytical support specifically related to logistics and supply chain management. The work will be performed at LMI headquarters in McLean, VA and at the Department of Defense (DoD) client site located at the Mark Center in Alexandria, VA with occasional travel to other DoD sites.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assistant Branch Head for Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program - Headquarters Marine Corps
Job Title: Logistics Engineer – Senior
Job Location: Elmwood Park, NJ
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Working knowledge of all integrated product support / logistics elements such as
sustaining/system engineering, design interface, supply support, maintenance planning and management, support equipment, facilities, packaging, handling, storage, and transportation, technical data, manpower, training, & computer support. Supports established logistics policy and procedures that are applicable across all weapon systems for both software and hardware projects. Works with customer project teams to jointly tailor the logistics elements to fit each effort needs. Provides support plans and assists as required with the implementation of these plans for all projects.
Assists with initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing processes for maintenance projects. Supports the day-to-day activities of project personnel in project planning/execution, providing urgent support as required. Will interface with customer representatives as required. Must be able to recognize changes in project scope and notify department and project management team of requirements for contract change action.
Complete other duties as assigned.
See attachment for details.