See attached opportunity
for a supply chain analyst in Bethesda, MD. Good fit for a former Supply Corps junior officer or reservist.
Professional Analysis, Inc. (PAI) is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst. This individual will provide contractor support to the Naval Surface Warfare Center – Carderock Division (NSWCCD) OM&S, Purchase Requisition, and Plant Property & Equipment/Asset Management programs. Position is located at NSWCCD, West Bethesda, MD
Lynch Consultants, LLC is seeking outstanding Marine Corps/Navy logistics experts for career opportunities. This requires expertise in Program Management, NextLog, Technological Innovation Advocacy, Logistics Innovation Challenge, Future Capabilities Development, Project Coordination and Information Management, and Innovation Engagement Events. Some opportunities may be contingent. We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing program management advisory and assistance services to the Federal government. Our firm encourages and rewards professional development, encourages innovation, and supports our civil and military communities. We are seeking proven experts who want a career-changing opportunity. This is the moment to grow your professional capabilities and future. For more information about our firm please visit www.lynchconsultants.com
. Please contact POC above or our HR specialist directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: March 26, 2018
X Corp solutions has an immediate opening for a Program Manager to support our DTRA customer in Ft. Belvoir, VA. Seeking a strong, dedicated Program Manager to support the planning, executing, and monitoring/controlling of high-visibility Cyber and Intelligence projects. The successful candidate will apply a full spectrum of project management principles and concepts, while working with internal and external customers/stakeholders on technical and analytical issues related to the customers initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree
· Five (5) years of experience with EIS
· Fifteen (15) years of experience
· Possess TS/SCI clearance
· Subject Matter Expert of DOD tasking management tools, such as Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS)
· Staff Officer experience
· Writes, speaks and briefs senior military and civilian staff, contractor staff, and wider audience
· Works well under pressure and on the Government site
· Counsels, coaches and disciplines contractor employees when needed
· Works well in teams; manages multiple competing priorities
· Understanding of and experience with various DOD security programs (OPSEC, INFOSEC, Physical Security, Industrial Security, Personnel Security, AT/FP, and Foreign Disclosure).
· Extensive experience in Cyber Security, Counterintelligence, or Intelligence Support to Acquisition
· Working knowledge of DOD Correspondence manuals and procedures
- Experience in managing program teams supporting DOD customers
- Program manager services, such as recruiting, retention, hiring replacements and compliance with contractual agreements
Posted: March 21, 2018
All positions require a TS/SCI with Poly.
Strategic Communications Officer x2 (1 for Directorate of Support and 1 for HR)
; location: McLean
- Work with senior and experienced staff to support the client and project team in the development and implementation of innovative strategic communications and outreach programs designed to proactively engage program employees, partners, and stakeholders. Prepare Web content, employee communications, newsletters, announcements, and informational materials for internal or external audiences. Research subject matter to write requested communications. Communicate with all levels of an organization and prepare and develop briefings for senior executives.
- 4+ years providing strategic communications support
- Experience with writing and editing material in a journalistic style for publication on Web and in workforce messages and newsletters
- Ability to work with senior government officials under tight deadlines
- Ability to gather information and synthesize into presentable deliverables for the client
- Ability to plan, develop, coordinate, and facilitate workforce engagement events, including all hands, ceremonies, brown bags, and others, as needed
- Experience with Joomla, WordPress, or other Content Management System
See job description here
See job description here
The Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV) headquarters staff at the Pentagon, supports the warfighter by setting requirements, budgeting resources, and managing programs for many different Navy programs. The Surface Warfare Directorate, OPNAV N96, fulfills these tasks for some of the nation’s most important defense programs.
· Provide background for responses to OPNAV and Congressional inquiries related to LCS/FF and Mission Packages, LCS/FF manpower and training, and Surface Warfare manpower and training.
· Track existing Mission Package program of record and analyze the program affects (i.e. maturity status, risk and performance) of new software & component integration, and the development of new technologies.
· Provide weekly status updates of LCS Mission Package development, production, integration, testing and employment to applicable LCS, FF or Mission Package branch head. · Provide strategic analysis and well-integrated/coordinated support for the LCS Mission Modules and Packages with Department of Defense program management and Acquisition oversight policies and strategies.
· Review, develop, and update program specifications, guidance documents and technical documentation.
· Prepare briefs, outlines, draft reports and publications and documentation to support Flag level technical and financial briefings/meetings and major milestone decisions.
· Maintain daily liaison with programs’ Section Head and Deputy. Maintain a strong relationship and open communication with the PEO Ships, LCS, IWS; PMS 420, 501, 505, 515; IWS 3.0, 8.0; NAVSEA Program Offices; Fleet Commands; and related government activities and industries under contract to the associated Program Offices.
· Maintain and track internal and external taskers.
· Draft white papers, concept papers, technical reports, meeting summaries, or other material that document results meetings or analyses, and/or pertinent issues relating to Defense Planning Guide activities.
· Participate in acquisition processes involving modernization, LCS Mission Modules programs to include Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) processing and Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) management of the Navy Surface Combat capabilities.
· Participate in management meetings held for the purpose of deciding whether to modify or initiate a new program or project, to make suggestions for possible alternatives or options that should be considered before beginning modifications or to initiate action.
· Provide recommendations regarding requirements and assists in the evaluation and impact determination of Analysis of Alternative Reports.
· Assist in the development of proposals for POM budget cycles.
· Identify, integrate and coordinate Mission Package requirements into the POM cycle.
· Assist in the development of program performance metrics to include review and analyses of schedules funding profiles, and fielding profiles.
· Attend and provide support to Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Special Advisory Boards, and off sites.
· Participate in Government/Contractor meetings as well as other interagency government meetings as required.
· Attend conferences as the N96 Navy representative on assigned programs as required.
· Maintain and execute continuous interface with program funds to determine compliance and support of requirements.
· Prepare and track Milestone documentation.
· Monitor programs and projects to measure progress towards reaching objectives in an effective and economical manner.
· Review acquisition strategies and plans. Communicate program objectives to key high-level officials and project officers in those organizations that support the programs.
· Minimum of ten (10) years of hands-on experience applying mission associated engineering analysis, concepts, policies, requirements processes, and program guidance.
· Ability and experience to work autonomously given broad tasking and interface directly with PMS 501, 505, 515 and 420 in PEO LCS to fully understand LCS, Frigate and mission package technical issues and ensure N96E leadership is aware of issues and options.
· Experience includes regular interactions with senior leadership internal and external to affiliated organization.
· Knowledge of the LCS, Frigate and Mission Package technical/engineering considerations including impact on cost, schedule and performance and shall display expert level of understanding of program requirements while performing all efforts related to this task.
Na Ali’i is looking for an individual to leverage knowledge and experience in business process reengineering and change management to support identification, development, and implementation of enterprise business processes to better leverage advances in Navy Supply Chain Management. Specific skillsets include:
- Knowledge of business processes including fundamental supply functions such as order fulfillment, component repair, inventory management planning, master data management, forecasting, and setting inventory allowance levels
- Ability to leverage best practices to conduct business process analysis, re-engineering, process measurements, and change management activities
- Ability to leverage knowledge of NAVSUP business systems to include Navy ERP, and to recommend process improvements
- Provide technical advice on processing technology, capability, and risks
For more information, go to www.na-alii.com
|Cowan & Associates, Inc. (C&A) is currently seeking candidates to provide support to the United States Navy’s (USN) PMS 385 Office at Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Headquarters in Washington, DC. The purpose of this position is to provide logistics support for Expeditionary Sea Base (ESB) program currently being acquired by the Navy's Program Office for Strategic and Theater Sealift (PMS 385).
The successful applicant will perform as the Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) | Product Support Lead for Naval Sea Systems Command Headquarters (NAVSEA HQ), Washington, DC, PMS 385 Expeditionary Sea Base (ESB) Program, and will assist the ILS Support Team Project Manager (PM), the PMS 385 Product Support Manager, and the PMS 385 Deputy Product Support Manager with programmatic tasking as necessary.
Duties include providing support as a subject matter expert (SME) for the ESB procurement program assisting the PM with the data integration of ILS products to include Logistics Support Information (LSI) packages, shipboard equipment configuration structures, maintenance and technical documentation; reviewing Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD) and Supplemental Provisioning Technical Documentation (SPTD), lists of spare and repair parts and other logistics support elements for accuracy and completeness to meet planned operational capability and deployment dates. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of current logistic support policies and practices as applied to shipboard machinery, equipment and systems.
- Plan, manage and execute logistics tasks necessary to fulfill the broad scope of project responsibilities.
- Provide support and assistance to government customer with determination of milestones and tasking.
- Develop relationships with customer & established contractors to facilitate and foster team-wide coordination and cooperation in support of the ESB program.
- Provide detailed acquisition life cycle sustainment management support for the ESB, as required.
- Review engineering drawings, technical data, Bill of Materials (BOMs) and other Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)/Vendor Furnished Information (VFI) for developing ship equipment logistics support packages (LSI) and associated configuration records.
- Assist in the development of the logistic support system for ships under construction for the U.S. Navy and Military Sealift Command (MSC).
- Administrative and analytic support to USN clients in the ship acquisition and design community.
- Familiarity with logistics support as implemented for USNS Ships operated by the Military Sealift Command (MSC) as well as familiarity with Navy shipboard equipment and systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge and project management experience to facilitate and communicate to multiple audience levels in both oral and written formats; serves in an advisory role.
- Excellent analytical skills. Executes basic technical tasks, and applies analytical problem-solving methodologies. Assist in the development of procedures and protocols for conducting analyses.
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in related field of study preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience, Secret clearance
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members, clients and company management, as well as with customers, employees and technical personnel.
· Strong communication, presentation, organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Critical Thinking Skills ·
· Master of MS Suite experience (Excel, Word, Power Point, access)
· Experience in MS Project
· Experience in Visio preferred
· US Navy experience preferred but not required
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for determining and providing logistics support.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and change.
Personnel Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required. Must hold a current Secret U.S. Government security clearance
Place of Performance: Full-time on-site at NAVSEA HQ in Washington, DC.
POC: Brian Cowan, w(703) 920-2282, c(703) 622-1138, email@example.com; Bob Milligan, w(703) 920-2282, c (703) 283-0948, firstname.lastname@example.org
Read complete job listing here.
Seeking SAP Consultant for San Antonio, TX; Huntsville, AL; Mechanicsburg, PA with DoD security clearance
True North is seeking capable and hardworking candidates to provide expert level business process guidance on SAP requirements and design in support of the Army GFEBS project. (General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS), the Army's new Web-enabled financial, asset and accounting management system.) These positions require strong organization and communication skills and knowledge of SAP.
We are seeking applicants with experience on SAP to include: financial systems, business process guidance on SAP requirements and design; SAP financial functional areas; development of security related systems; ABAP development and performance analysis; post go-live production support and break/fix; testing; SAP or audit readiness experience with financial accounting focus; knowledge of SAP Process integration; and specific experience in BW or Data Management.
Strong applicants will also possess the following:
-DoD security clearance required
-Prior experience working on the Army GFEBS project
-Experience with the following modules is desired: AM, MM, SD, FI, CO
-Working knowledge of MS Office suite
-Strong oral and written communication skills
-Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills
Locations: San Antonio, TX; Huntsville, AL; Mechanicsburg, PA
Seeking SME with DOD support services contract experience in the DC Metro area. The following is a description of duties:
Develops programs to support company initiatives. Responsible for management and development of programs for an entire business unit or multiple business centers with revenue greater than $30M. Has financial responsibility for short and long-range expenditures, revenue and cost reduction initiatives. Responsible for growing current business and developing new business opportunities. Serves as subject matter expert within program area and is able to shape strategy. Provides established expertise to Navy/Marine Corps customers. Maintains relationship with internal and external customers. Creates objectives, policies and strategies designed to achieve the vision of the company. Typically requires an advanced degree and a minimum of 8 years of supervisory experience. Requires extensive knowledge and understanding of work project(s) and functions. US Navy Supply Corps background is beneficial. Reports to top management.
Full time position with travel to CA. Looking to fill this position in April/May 2018.
See job description and information here
Our ideal candidate is a retired O-5/O-6 supply OR person who has wholesale inventory management/ICP experience (the old NAVICP 041 job comes to mind). Lauren Pinson (email@example.com
). Looking to fill the job ASAP.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Senior Supply Chain Operations Research Analyst
Position is on the staff of a management consulting firm located in Tysons, VA firm specializing in government operations. The Senior Supply Chain Analyst will provide consulting, management and analytical support specifically related to logistics and supply chain management. The work will be performed at LMI headquarters in McLean, VA and at the Department of Defense (DoD) client site located at the Mark Center in Alexandria, VA with occasional travel to other DoD sites.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on DoD logistics strategy and supply chain materiel management policy and guidance related to all classes of supply, with particular focus on wholesale and retail level inventory management processes, policies, performance measurement and analysis. The Senior Supply Chain Operations Research Analyst will rely on his or her extensive experience in DoD wholesale and retail inventory management to analyze and assess existing materiel management policies, processes, procedures and performance measures to make recommendations for improvements and efficiency opportunities in support of DoD’s mission.
- Provide operations research and supply chain policy expertise to quantify trends, anomalies or performance gaps in DoD and other government agency supply chains. The Senior Supply Chain Operations Research Analyst will drill down into the performance data, conduct root cause analysis and provide comprehensive reports of findings and recommendations to the government clients.
- Analyze and assess the effects and impacts of existing and proposed legislation on DoD policy as it relates to materiel management and supply chain risk management.
- Provide program management support and serve as the subject matter expert for DoD policies and procedures related to Defense Logistics Management Standards (DLMS) and processes, wholesale and retail inventory management and level setting, government furnished materiel, depot maintenance inter-service support, and the national defense stockpile.
- Support and lead projects analyzing and making improvement recommendations on existing system-support supply chains at both the wholesale and retail levels in government organizations such as the DoD.
- Provide program management and serve as the subject matter expert for DoD supply chain risk management policies. Work collaboratively with the Services, DoD agencies, and industry in developing an overarching supply chain risk management strategy for DoD.
- Provide program management support, perform data analysis, develop briefings and papers for all levels of DoD leadership, and conduct research in support of DoD logistics strategy and supply chain initiatives.
- Communicate with clients through written reports and oral presentations.
- Research subject matter and prepare point papers/speeches/remarks for use by senior DoD officials to internal and external organizations. Produce charts and other presentation materials. Prepare and finalize correspondence including letters, memoranda, briefings, speeches, presentations, meeting minutes, and reports.
See job description
for more details.
Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) is looking for the best and brightest to join our Team! MCCS is a comprehensive program that supports and enhances the quality of life for Marines, their families, and others in the Marine Corps Community. We offer a team oriented environment comprised of military personnel, civilian employees, contractors and volunteers who keep the organization functioning smoothly and effectively. As a service-oriented organization, we never waver in our commitment to our Corps.
Serves as the Assistant Branch Head for the Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR) Branch, Marine and Family Programs Division. Serves as the principal advisor to the Branch Head on executive level strategic planning for prevention, policies, response, reporting and accountability. Develops, monitors and implements guidance to assist with the operation of all aspects of SAPR activities Marine Corps wide. Monitors accomplishment of goals for timelines and acceptability. In support of the SAPR Branch Head, provides direct supervision of employees. Serves as Branch Head in the absence of the SAPR Branch Head.
Serves as advisor to Branch Head and recognized expert on strategic planning of organizational goals. Develops operational guidelines for the full range of actions and standards for the SAPR program. Represents the Branch Head on internal and external Division level executive planning meetings and projects as required.
Provides continuity and coordination expertise for sexual assault prevention and response policies affecting personnel readiness policies. Recommends adjustments to policies, programs, and projects to improve operations and efficiencies. Identifies problems, provides advice, guidance, options and recommended courses of action to improve programming and to achieve goals. Monitors project activities and resources to mitigate risks that can have far reaching affects on operations. Manages, leads or administers project resources. Approves responses to Congressional inquiries, taskers, reports, field guidance and letters for soundness and consistency with law and policy. Organizes and defines Directorate goals and functions, sets priorities and determines and allocates resources. Implements quality assurance processes.
Plans and advises on implementation of new ideas, and assesses difficulty and complexity of short and long range strategic planning.
As a key member of the leadership team, represents the MF Division as the principal advisor on SAPR operations and strategic planning and integration, and expert on various DoD wide/level committees, working groups and process action teams. Provides, expert presentations and briefings on all aspects of the program. Participates in phased milestone and final program reviews. Identifies program documentation requirements or procedures. Promotes and maintains communication and working relationships with federal, state and local government agencies.
Supervises full performance level NF3, NF4 and NF5 employees, General Schedule employees and Marine personnel directly and indirectly to include assigning, distributing, evaluating work; coaching, counseling, tutoring, and mentoring employees; approving and disapproving leave, recommending and completing documentation to assess performance, recommending discipline for unsatisfactory performance, recommending incentive awards, training employees, keeping abreast of and actively supporting the principles of the EEO program, and serving as final authority for Directorate level human resources controversies, being responsive to human capital strategic plans, succession management initiatives and civilian leader development.
Exercises seasoned and analytical ability, judgment, discretion and applies a thorough knowledge of sexual assault prevention and response to continuously analyze outcome accuracy. Analyzes data to evaluate results, and trends to improve and identify the most effective approaches for prevention, intervention and response of/to sexual assault. Responds to audit requests, for information to brief executive level personnel on programs Marine Corps wide. Assesses the effectiveness of SAPR and recommends standards and procedures for the management and direction SAPR Program development, improvement of services, and formulating policies for new areas or emerging issues. Analyzes, reviews, and coordinates pertinent SAPR Program actions to provide information and data to the SAPR Branch Head. Analyzes and evaluates programs to ensure cost effectiveness and efficiency. Reviews, monitors, and analyzes system factors related to SAPR Program effectiveness such as facilities, command support, personnel and resource availability.
Formulates, administers and monitors the operating and capital budget for the program. Monitors expenses. Establishes proactive controls to ensure budgetary objectives are met. Manages distribution of funds. Takes corrective action when budget variances occur. Computes financial data and statistics to prepare reports and forecast budgets for execution and short and long range plans. Analyzes profit and loss statements to identify discrepancies, needs, opportunities and efficiencies and initiates new practices and plans to operate more effectively. Compares current and historical data to determine trends and anticipate future requirements. Presents financial briefs and reports to executive level personnel.
Develops and ensures implementation of an activity safety program for supervised employees. Conducts safety meetings and advises employees of available safety regulations, instructions, materials and equipment. Promptly reports workplace accidents to the Human Resources Office. Ensures safety training is provided to employees. Complies with OSHA standards and takes action to correct unsafe or unhealthy working conditions. Ensures employees understand safety infractions that can result in disciplinary actions, and follows through with appropriate action. Ensures minimal loss of duty by complying with “Return-To-Work” program initiatives, and following up on employee well being.
Provides World Class Customer Service with an emphasis on professionalism and courtesy. Assists internal and external customers and communicates positively in a professional manner. Asks questions to determine, verify and solve problems. Checks for satisfaction on the quality of goods and services. Takes action to solve problems quickly. Alerts the higher level supervisor or proper point of contact for help when problems arise. Adheres to established standards of actively supporting the principles of the EEO program and prevention of sexual harassment.
This is a white-collar position where occasional lifting up to 20 lbs may be required.
A Master's degree in human service, behavioral health, or social science and four years of experience in the occupation, or a related field or work area, OR an appropriate combination of education and experience that demonstrates possession of knowledge and skill equivalent to that gained in the above, OR appropriate experience that demonstrates that the applicant has acquired the knowledge, skills and abilities equivalent to that gained in the above.
Knowledge of and experience that demonstrates skill to serve as a recognized expert in sexual assault to assist commands. Skill to independently oversee day-to-day operation of an ongoing program of large scope and/or involving significant difficulty and responsibility that encompasses: mission, function, operation, activity, laws, rules and regulations authorized and funded by the agency. Knowledge of social services work, counseling services, psychosocial principles and theories, and group dynamics of military and individual systems. To include knowledge of the dynamics of sexual assault trauma. Comprehensive knowledge of the laws, policies, regulations, precedent-setting situations and overall Marine Corps goals and objectives pertaining to the SAPR program. Knowledge of Marine Corps goals and objectives, and operation of a myriad of programs to monitor sequence and timing of key program events and milestones, decisions and alternative approaches to achieve mission objectives. Skill to organize and direct team work, and to negotiate with management to accept and implement recommendations. Ability to express self orally and in writing in a highly professional manner, sufficient to prepare and conduct briefings to an audience of high-ranking military and civilian dignitaries, to meet and deal with diversified groups, individuals and organizations, and to compose written reports and material clearly, concisely and effectively.
How To Apply
All applications must
be submitted online via the MCCS Careers website: www.usmc-mccs.org/careers
Resumes/applications emailed or mailed will not be considered for this vacancy announcement. To be considered for employment, the application or resume must be submitted online by 11:59 PM (EST) on the closing date of the announcement.
To check the status of your application or return to a previous or incomplete application, log into your MCCS user account and review your application status.
Applicants are assured of equal consideration regardless of race, age, color, religion, national origin, gender, GINA, political affiliation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, marital status, physical handicap which has no bearing on the ability to perform the duties of the position. This agency provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the agency. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
It is Department of Navy (DON) policy to provide a workplace free of discrimination and retaliation. The DON No Fear Act policy link is provided for your review: https://www.donhr.navy.mil/NoFearAct.asp
As part of the employment process, Human Resources Division may obtain a Criminal Record Check and/or an Investigative Consumer Report. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI). For all positions requiring access to firearms or ammunition, the Federal Government is prohibited from employing individuals in these positions who have ever been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, or a felony crime of domestic violence adjudged on or after 27 November 2002. Selectees for such positions must submit a completed DD Form 2760, Qualification to Possess Firearms or Ammunition, before a final job offer can be made.
Direct Deposit of total NET pay is mandatory as a condition of employment for all appointments to positions within MCCS.
*Education/certification certificate(s), if applicable.
*If prior military, DD214 Member Copy
This activity is a Drug-free workplace. The use of illegal drugs by NAF employees, whether on or off duty, cannot and will not be tolerated. Federal employees have a right to a safe and secure workplace, and Marines, sailors, and their family members have a right to a reliable and productive Federal workforce.
Involuntarily separated members of the armed forces and eligible family members applying through the Transition Assistance Program must submit a written request/statement (may be obtained from the MCCS Human Resources Office) and present ID card with “TA” stamped in red on front of card.
INDIVIDUALS SELECTED FROM THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MAY BE CHANGED TO PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME AT MANAGEMENT'S DISCRETION WITHOUT FURTHER COMPETITION.
ALL ONLINE APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1159PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST) ON THE CLOSING DATE LISTED IN THE JOB POSTING.
| Job Title:
Logistics Engineer – Senior
Elmwood Park, NJ
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Working knowledge of all integrated product support / logistics elements such as
sustaining/system engineering, design interface, supply support, maintenance planning and management, support equipment, facilities, packaging, handling, storage, and transportation, technical data, manpower, training, & computer support. Supports established logistics policy and procedures that are applicable across all weapon systems for both software and hardware projects. Works with customer project teams to jointly tailor the logistics elements to fit each effort needs. Provides support plans and assists as required with the implementation of these plans for all projects.
Assists with initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing processes for maintenance projects. Supports the day-to-day activities of project personnel in project planning/execution, providing urgent support as required. Will interface with customer representatives as required. Must be able to recognize changes in project scope and notify department and project management team of requirements for contract change action.
Complete other duties as assigned.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- 15+ years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) skills and be capable of developing and presenting reports and presentations to the customer personnel in a clear, articulate and concise manner.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite to include Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Working knowledge in acquisition life cycle processes and product development.
- Knowledge of GEIA-STD-007-A.
- RCM Certified (NAVAIR / NAVSEA) Level 1 & 2.
- Familiar with DoD and commercial logistics tools and databases:
Power Log J Haystack ICAPS
See attachment for details.
- Extensive knowledge of LMI/LSA data products is required, Provisioning ICAPS.
- Understand drawing and specification hierarchy and development.
- Understand technical order development, content, and change activities.
- Possess excellent technical skills to understand RMA and Life Cycle Cost modeling.
- Familiar with ITAR policies and procedures.
- Familiar with electronics equipment maintenance practices and procedures.
- Previous military maintenance experience is desired.