|Title||Chapter||Event Start Date||For More Information|
*****Bidding Extended****First Annual Navy Supply Corps Foundation – Philadelphia Chapter Virtual Auction
We have partnered with All American Classics to bring a wide variety of music, movie, sports memorabilia (including authentic, autographed items), and more through this dedicated auction and payment website! The auction website is https://go.americancharityauctions.com/3ae473
Preview period starts Tuesday, 27 OCT 2020, and the silent auction runs from Midnight, 6 NOV 2020 to 2359, Friday, 13 NOV 2020! 100% of profits will benefit chapter programs during these unprecedented times.
**** Bidding has been extended to 2359 on November 20th***** Don't miss out on this opportunity to support a great cause.
|Philadelphia||10/27/2020||For any additional information please contact LCDR Couchman <firstname.lastname@example.org> or LTJG Sookoo <email@example.com>|
1. Purpose. To promulgate and solicit nominees for Navy Supply Corps Foundation – Philadelphia Chapter, Captain John D. Titus Award.
2. Background. CAPT Titus enlisted in the Navy in 1982 via the Broadened Opportunity for Officer Selection and Training (BOOST) program, commissioned through the U.S. Naval Academy in 1987, and retired in October 2012 after 26 years of distinguished service. Throughout his career, CAPT Titus served in a variety of key leadership positions afloat and ashore and was proud to call Philadelphia home on more than one occasion. An iconic leader of the military community, CAPT Titus’ service to country and commitment to civic growth and development did not stop at the end of his military service but increased under his leadership in his civilian career. The CAPT John D. Titus Award, established in 2020, honors the change agents that bridge the distinct missions of military/civilian agencies with a single goal of community civil relations.
3. Eligibility. The recipient of the Captain John D. Titus Award will have an exemplary Navy uniformed service record. They would have gone the extra mile to foster military and community relations throughout the Greater Philadelphia Area. Nominees will be selected based on their leadership/ management achievements, community outreach and impact, diversity inclusion, and civilian-military involvement. Individuals previously nominated but not selected may be re-nominated.
4. Method of Nomination and Submission. Nominations must be fully substantiated and reflect a careful and conscientious evaluation of the nominee’s accomplishment from 1 December 2019 through 30 November 2020. Each nomination package shall include:
a. A one (1) page cover page with nominee’s full name, rank/rate,
current duty station and address, work phone number, email address, home of record, and length of service.
b. A one (1) page nomination achievement/justification section in
paragraph or bulletized format. It should explain in a manner easily understood by the general public and should avoid acronyms, generalities, or excessive use of superlatives. The following criteria shall be addressed:
ii. Community Impact
iv. Diversity Inclusion
v. Civil/Military Involvement
c. The requested method of submission is via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format. Submissions must be no longer than the stated 2 two pages and must be received no later than 1 December 2020.
5. Selection and Award. Awardees will be notified by 15 January 2021, and formally recognized at the 2021 Philadelphia Navy Supply Corps Foundation Ball on 5 March 2021. If Awardee does not plan to attend, NSCF-Philadelphia Chapter will accept the honor on their behalf.
**Due to the shift to HPCON CHARLIE, the social hours are postponed until further notice.**
Back by popular demand, NSCF-HR will begin hosting Thursday social hours once again!
November 19, 2020 (1600-1800) - Benchtop Brewing Company (1129 Boissevain Ave, Norfolk, VA 23507)
December 3, 2020 (1600-1800) - Reaver Beach Brewing Co. (1505 Taylor Farm Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23453)
*All dates are subject to curent state and local COVID-19 regulations.*
**Please bring your face coverings for your safety and the safety of others!**
Zoom (ONLINE) Meet & Greet!
Join us for a short time to learn what's in store for the Revitalized DFW Region Chapter!
|Dallas Ft. Worth||12/03/2020||Topic: D/FW chapter meeting: Meet the Officer
Time: Dec 3, 2020 05:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 974 0304 9488
We will be hearing from Toby James Nunn who is an Army Veteran, author of the book Northern Disclosure, Director of Operations at Veteran Outdoors and the co-founder of Kermode Outdoor.
|Dallas Ft. Worth||12/17/2020||Topic: D/FW Supply Foundation Monthly meeting
Time: Dec 17, 2020 05:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 942 4389 7927