News and Info
Please take a few minutes to read the August issue of the Foundation's eNewsletter--it includes important information related to our Community.
Legacy Giving Month
Legacy Giving Month marks a time for donors to consider options for legacy giving and what matters to them. August is What Will Be Your Legacy Month! This is the month to reflect on your past and your future goals to consider what you will be leaving behind for future generations. Plan some actions this month that will allow you to leave the legacy you want! Consider a Legacy Gift Endowment, no matter what age you are. Honor Our Heritage, and Invest In Our Future! Your gift will sustain the Foundation and support in the Areas of Greatest Need to ensure the future of the Navy Supply Corps Foundation! Learn more »
Tench Francis Legacy Society
For more than 50 years, the Foundation has played an instrumental role in the lives of our Supply Corps Community across the globe, including more than 2,500 family members through educational scholarships. Your foresight and generosity have made this tremendous accomplishment possible. But what about the future? How can you ensure the strength and longevity of the Foundation for generations to come?
As a Foundation member, you have a unique opportunity to “take care of own”—today and tomorrow’s Supply Corps officers and their families—through the Tench Francis Legacy Society. When you include the Navy Supply Corps Foundation in your Estate Plan, you enable the Foundation to plan, prepare for and execute needed programs and services for our Supply Corps Community, well into the future. Learn more »
IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further our mission. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year. Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover include:
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
Learn more »
Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCD)
A qualified charitable distribution (QCD) is a wonderful way for donors who are 70½ and older to make a gift from their IRA to support the Foundation. It's a good time to think about QCDs as we approach the end of the year since donors aged 72 and older must take their required minimum distribution (RMD). What are some of the benefits of this popular gift? Learn more »
- August 30 ~ Webinar: Career Roundtable on Wednesday, August 30th at 7pm EST. Click HERE to register!
- September 1 ~ Join the CFC 2023 Giving Campaign! Pledge your donation to The Navy Supply Corps Foundation, Inc. CFC #10281#. Official Solicitation Period runs September 1, 2023 thru January 14, 2024.
- October 15 ~ The Oakleaf: WInter issue submission deadline. Click HERE for submission guidelines.
- We have a new mailing address:
2385 Godby Road
P.O. Box 490165
College Park, GA 30349
- Help us find your classmates! Share contact information of NSCS classmates you're in touch with--email email@example.com.
- Keep your Foundation profile current by regularly updating your contact information. Update your membership today! We are Your Connection to the Supply Community.
- Capturing your stories serves to honor our shared heritage and preserve our Supply Corps traditions. Learn how you can participate! Share your Supply Corps story!
We exist for you! And in 2023, through the Honor Our Heritage, Invest in Our Future Campaign, we are making a special effort to broaden and strengthen the programs and services we offer our Supply Community. Please take a few minutes to watch our CAMPAIGN VIDEO to learn about the Foundation’s effort to connect the Supply Corps Community. We hope you'll consider making your 2023 donation to Honor our Heritage and Invest in Our Future!